Monday, February 06, 2006

Early February

It is finally getting a little colder this winter. I think the last winter like this was 2001-02. I remember it well because we had a lot of traveling to do that year, from here to the hospital. I did not use a winter coat at all, just a light jacket. I never put my car in the garage because I had so many things to manage at once. That year, I started requesting plastic bags all the time at the store because they were easier to load and unload in the car. I could take 5 or 6 bags at once. It was a mild winter that seemed to have no end. We got through it, and we live to reminisce not only about a mild winter, which only I remember, but one which was hell because of all the other things that were happening in life, which only I remember.

No comments: